Jul 31, 2013

The New Bag.

is it possible to love a bag?

A few weeks back I attend FDIM's three days of fashion in LA. It was a wonderful experience and i met a ton of super talented people. What i loved it how amazing everyone dressed. It was like fashion wonderland. But one day I saw this girl with this awesome clear bag and I just had to get it. I searched everywhere and finally found it on the wonderful internet! And it finally arrived at my home today. Yippie!



Love the bag? Want to be Twinsies! Get it Here.


It's is a clear bag so it may one day be problematic but it's cute so who really cares. I wanted to share what is typically in may bag.

The New Bag 01
1) My favorite pair of sunglasses, currently my favorite are my John Lennon sunnies. 
2) My phone, I am truly obsessed with Kate Spades cases. 
3) Nars Multiple Stick, this thing is amazing you can use it as blush or a lipstick or even eyeshadow. 
4) My wallet, of course! 
5) Water! You should always have water on you it can do wonders for your health. 
6) Nail polish, you never know when you will be stuck somewhere bored. 
7) Pen & Paper, one of the best gifts I was ever given was a mini macaron notebook from my marvelous cousin. It's super easy to throw in your bag and right down ideas, and things that just pop into your head. 




...

Then I was thinking, what will i wear with this amazing new bag i now own! Here are two looks I created:

Girlie Punk
Pastel Punk


Classic Chic

Romper 01

Personally, I love classic looks but every now and then I like to do a complete 360 with my style and rock a punk look. It will keep your wardrobe interesting and fun. 

xx E.
oh and the answer to that question at the top is a yes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment