Jul 19, 2013

trend alert: petite rings


Trend: Elegant Stacking Rings 


Lately, I’ve been rocking the same thin, delicate rings on a daily basis.I absolutely love the tiny rings because they’re so light you don’t even realize you’re wearing them. I love to wear them on their own for a subtle, chic appearance or stack them for a bolder one.

Cat Bird teaches us how to perfect the stacking trend.(click photo to enlarge)

One of my favorite delicate rings from Cat Bird 


I love these small delicate rings. They are perfect for someone with tiny fingers like myself.
(I literally cannot find a size five ring anywhere)


You can find these rings from a variety of stores like Anthropolgie, Free People, and Brandy Melville  For more unique rings try searching around your local boutiques and thrift stores. 

xx E.

No comments:

Post a Comment