Nov 9, 2014

The Purple Sweater: Daytime

The Girl. The Purple Sweater. The Daytime.
Urban Outfitters has been killing me with their consent e-mails about 25% off sweaters (why do they do this to me they know my weakness is comfy sweaters!). I finally broke down and bought this deep purple kimchi blue sweater. And now, you will rarely find me wearing anything else. 

If you look closely you can see that my bag is actually an old cannon lens bag/case I found in the thrift store which storefront parallels this art filled alley. 

Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Top: Free People
Pants: Urban Outfitters

Hat (or as my boyfriend calls it, an "urban sombrero"): Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunnies: Antropolgie
Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Jui Jui


San Francisco is still revealing its strange wonders to me everyday. Turn a corner and you can be enveloped into an alley of art. 

xx E.

No comments:

Post a Comment