Feb 7, 2014

FASHION WEEK BEGINS (fall 2014 ready-to-wear)

This past week marked the start of NYFW for the fall 2014 ready-to-wear collections


So like every other fashion obsessed teenage blogger, I spent my entire day watching shows via style.com and pretending I was siting along side Alexa Chung at the Rag and Bone presentation.(which is basically my life's dream in a nutshell)


Here are some of my favorites from today 

Rebecca Minkoff

The Rebecca Minkoff fall collection was my favorite of the day. I recently have been wanting to buy a new coat and was going to get a simple black one. But now after seeing these marvelous candy colored coats forget boring black I want a pink one!



The School-Uniform vibe was one seen at many of the show this week. 

Rag and Bone


Rag and Bone's Fall 2014 Ready-To-Wear Collection. Literally STUNNING.

It reminded me a little of my old English riding outfits. 

I am obsessed with this new "blood splattered" print! It makes me wanna grab some paint and throw it on some old clothes to create the same effect. 

Kate Spade 

I have probably said it a thousand times but, I love how Kate Spade does their presentations. It always looks well put together and chic. 


nlike Rag+Bone and Rebecca Minkoff, Kate Spade's fall 2014 ready-to-wear collection had a very different vibe. They are known for their lively colors and confident clothing and this collection was exactly that. 




I adore the detailing on the coats. Short cropped coats(like the one on the left) have always been a love of mine. And can we talk about their cute clutches?!! Perfection!

xx E.

No comments:

Post a Comment