Feb 12, 2014

Love is a Drug


Be Mine



Valentines Day is this Friday the 14th. 


Typically my reaction to anyone asking me about valentines day is  as shown below 
"whatever"


But this year i'm feeling a little less "whatever-y" and more festive-y. This might be because of my new found obsession with the color pink. Now I have an excuse to wear pink all this week! 



Outfits Ideas for the Week 
Brought to you by my lovely friends who let me style them like dolls.


 Taylor

Taylor's outfit is very soft and girly. Her festive heart earrings are prefect for valentines day. 

This is an outfit you could wear to school or work to be festive in a subtle way. 
Sweater: Vintage
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Headband: American Apparel
Necklace and Earrings:Nordstrom


Natalie

A cute heart sweater over a comfy dress is perfect way to be festive on valentines day.
Sweater: Unknown
Skirt: Nordstrom
Necklace: Brandy Melville


For an added touch throw on a statement necklace. If you have short hair like Natalie, space buns are a must! I'm obsessed with the space bun hairstyle. 

If you are planning on going out just add some heels and amp up your makeup and you are ready for a valentines day dinner! 

  eRin
anyone else in love with IT by Alexa Chung?

This outfit is fun yet flirty . You could wear it to school, work, a date, whatever.  
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Shirt: Anthropologie
Skirt: Designed and made by me for our school's fashion club Spring Fashion Show. 


Twirling skirts may be my favorite activity. 


Cute Hair ideas for the Week



If you have nothing to do on Valentines Day
How about a marathon of American Horror Story: Coven?


If you follow me on Tumblr, you probably already know how much I love American Horror Story and Evan Peters. The whole Zoe and Kyle thing was perfect. Evan Peters is Perfect. Just absolutely perfect. 



Much love to everyone who has been with me since the start of this blog I appreciate you immensely <3 



xx e.


No comments:

Post a Comment