Sep 7, 2013

NYFW 2013 - It Begins

Fashion week is literally consumes my life even though I'm on the other side of the country. I love watching the shows online and taking in all those amazingly beautiful and skillfully designed clothes. Fashion week also gives me a little sneak peek into a world that i absolutely adore. 

A great part about the shows is you get some great inspiration for what to wear during spring. Even though some runway looks can seem a little daunting to incorporate into your everyday wardrobe you can take inspiration from the runway looks.

Some of my favorites from Friday's Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear collections:

10 AM 
Rachel Roy



Check out those awesome ear cuffs on the models!


12 PM 
Rebecca Minkoff

Her line was very Mexico inspired, from the embroidery to the Frida Kahlo braided crowns. 



1 PM 
Gregory Parkinson 




All the lace and pastel colors really contrasted Gregory's last line( it was almost all black).

One of my favorites. 
Doesn't it remind you of Spencer from PLL?

2 PM 
Rag & Bone
The fact that Rag and Bone had jumpers in their line made me like it about 1000 more. 


Rag and Bone by far was my favorite line from Friday, they just scream classic new york fashion. 



The Streets 
The Fashion Week shows are amazing but the streets of New York turn into a runway of their own during the week. Street style is a great way to see how people wear things in different ways. 


I'm obsessing over the girl on the rights's shoes!  





Oh Anna how are you so fabulous? 

xx E.

No comments:

Post a Comment