Jan 8, 2013

Pretty Little Liars is back!


Love Isabel's Amber Red Shoes 

Yay! My absolute favorite show on earth is back! I cannot wait to see whats in store for this season. Already the fashion in the show has amazed me. Can i please have Spencer, Aria, and Hanna's Closets?

Aria's mixed print outfit was my favorite. Her look is the perfect mix of edgy and sweet. i love how she mixes stripes with that rocking cheetah mini. Get her look here: 

Skirt: Petticoat Alley 
T-Shirt: Truly Madly Deeply at Urban Outfitters 
Jacket: Sparkle and Fade at Urban Outfitters
Booties: Rachel Roy 
Purse: Aldo

Spencer wore this amazing green pleated skirt that i have in navy! I love the shoes that she paired with them. They are a simple ballet flat with and elegant ankle strap. Loving the springtime color pallet too!

The liars purse and accessories in this episode were MARVELOUS! I want to steal Hanna's bag. Can someone pretty pretty please find me this bag!!!!

And look! My love Toby is back <3 Please don't really be on the A team Toby!

The two people in charge of the Pretty Little Liars style are Salehi + Schuffman! I seriously love them! If you want to know where you can get the lairs clothes you can tweet them and they will let you know! Cant wait to see what these amazing stylist have in store for the rest of the season!

xx E.
P.s. can you figure out my code at the top? 


oh! and don't forget to check out Mona's video! How creepy.... 


Photo cred: http://beta.abcfamily.go.com/shows/pretty-little-liars

No comments:

Post a Comment