Jul 8, 2014

FW Fall 2014 Haute Couture - Dior


PFW

Christian Dior

FALL 2014 COUTURE

So far, Dior's show has been my favorite from PWF. But considering my extreme indecisiveness I will probably have ten more favorite shows by the time I finish writing this post. 




This latest Couture collection for Dior was designed by the iconic Raf Simons, Dior's most recent creative director. The show was an eight part fashion masterpiece. Simons seemed to change centuries every few designs; "from the Marie Antoinette-inspired pannier silhouettes to astronauts' jumpsuits, back to embroidered court jackets and forward again to twenties volumes." 


Silently praying that 18th century gloves are making a comeback because these are stunning.  

......and the shoes!!! 
If I could I would own them in every color possible. 

The finale dress reminded me of the gowns in Sofia Coppola's film Marie Antoinette.

new goal in life: wear this dress to a ball. 

Photos from Backstage.

xx E.

No comments:

Post a Comment