Jan 9, 2014

Inspiration From The Carpet: The PCA's

 People's Choice Awards 2014
I had the wonderful opportunity to attend this years 2014 People's Choice Awards with my sister. I have always loved stealing inspiration from celebrities' red carpet style and incorporating them into my own style.

The Trends

Trend: Black and White Color Blocking


 Trend: Bold Colors


Trend: Flowered Patterns


Trends: Edgy Black 

Can we just take a moment to admire Ian Somerhalder

Trend: Slight Sparkle 

Trend: Updated Nude 

Trend: Whiteout 

My absoulte favorite dress of the night was Adelaide Kane's stunning Rhea Costa dress and Brian Atwood Heels. If you haven't seen her show Reign on the CW you must check it out! The costumes are amazingly beautiful. 


She added the perfect touch of color with her Helmer clutch.

My Outfit:
I went for the edgy black trend in my black old hollywood style dress. 

Myself and my sister during the show's commercial breaks.

xx E.


No comments:

Post a Comment