Dec 12, 2013

chanel paris-dallas

Chanel Pairs-Dallas 201314 Pre-Fall Métiers d'Art Show 



Chanel had their pre-fall show this past week. It was truly beautiful like always. Chanel's show are ALWAYS memorizing and creative. 


My favorite look of the show. It's a mix of bohemian and Native American styles. 






The Final Look and Karl Lagerfeld



 The Front Row

An iconic photo of Karl Lagerfeld and Anna Wintour

Dakota Fanning & Lilly Collins
 I'm loving both of their hair! Dakota's cute braided crown and Lilly's edgy bob. 

 
Alexa Chung

Kristin Stewart and Karl. 

Also at the event they had a fleet of vintage cars and a bull riding machine! 




Hair and Makeup 

All the models had a intricate hair bow done into their hair.

Lindsey Wixson backstage 

The gold makeup really complemented the clothing


"I love Dallas. I love Texans. They are the nicest of people, Texas is wild, but I made it more romantic." -Lagerfeld

xx E.

No comments:

Post a Comment