Jun 14, 2013

CFDA Awards 2013

The CFDA awards have to be one of my favorite fashion events of the year, besides the MET gala of course!(nothing beats the MET). Here were some of my favorite gowns.

Jessica Chastain in Givenchy 

Rooney Mara in Calvin Klein Collection
and
 Karlie Kloss in Cushnie et Ochs.

Marchesa design duo Karen Craig and Georgina Chapman - both in Marchesa dresses.

 Olivia Palermo in Dennis Basso 
and
 Lily Aldridge in The Row 

Karolina Kurkova, Michael Kors and Cody Horn

Joan Smalls in Givenchy
and

Erin Wasson in Alexander Wang

Hilary Rhoda in Helmut Lang


 My absolute favorite was Miss Hailee!
Hailee Steinfeld in Suno 
I love the same print top and skirt!



Two short fashion films created for the event:
Coco Rocha is my idol! She has so much confidence and style!

A film for the menswear that was being honored at the event.


Hopefully one day i will be able to attend this event!
xx E.


No comments:

Post a Comment