Sep 11, 2012

FALLing in love with trends

I have most definitely fallen in love with fall clothes. The trends for this fall are everything from poka dots to cheetah! Here are some of my favorite fall trends: 

1.
Bo-Ho Beauties
Fall is when I see the most vintage/ hippie trends.


How I do Bo-Ho:

When it get’s a littler colder in December, you can wear this same look just add a scarf, hat, and sweater!



Get the Bohemian Look:
Free People is a great go to brand when you want to look like a 60’s flower child.


Try B.P. skinny jeans with an indie top for a laid-back bo-ho look.

Don’t forget your flower child headband and TOMs shoes!



2.
Grunge Girls Kick Butt!
This look gives anyone a bold and edgy look that can make you look pretty rock'n.

How I do Grunge: 


 I love Grunge because I get to break out the dark lipstick and my Steve Madden military boots!

Get the Grunge Look:
Nordstrom just launched Topshop collections in their stores! The British brand Topshop is all about the grunge look.


Nordstrom/Topshop
 

I’m saving up for these awesome Matiko 'Oliver’ Booties from B.P. shoes



3.
 Aren’t you a Feminine Flirt!

Spencer on Pretty Little Liars nails this trend perfectly with her well put together and classy outfits.

How I do feminine:
During the winter you can add to your outfit some booties, a scarf, and a knit hat for a cozy look.






How to get the Feminine look:
When you want to dress feminine, think “Would Princess Kate would wear this?”



B.P. leggings = most essential thing in your wardrobe!Pair with a collared top and you'll look as cute as a button.

Cant forget the shoes, for a modern feminine look try edgy flats or sleek riding boots.





xox
 Erin-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment