May 20, 2013

sweet summertime


Summertime
(and my 17th birthday)

will be arriving soon! Here are a few simple summer outfit inspirations from my closet:

Pictured above: 
Top: Free People
Pants: Free People
Glasses: Urban Outfitters



For a summer day at the Beach.

I am obsessed with these Brandy Melville shorts so much. I am always wearing them! I've even considered going and buy them in all the different prints brandy has to offer. They are simple and light weight so that you stay cool on a summer day. 

Top: Nordstrom B.P. 
Shorts: the lovely Brandy Melville
 Shoes: Urban Outfitters 
Glasses: Anthropolgie 


For those fun summertime amusement park days:
These overalls make me simile every time i wear them. They are super fun and unique. I have named them the Train Track Overalls because they remind me of a vintage train conductors uniform. 

Overalls: Nordstrom B.P.
Top: Urban Outfitters
Glasses: Urban Outfitters 
Suggestion: wear a bando under a crochet top. Mine is not pictured but i paired the outfit with a bright colored bando to give it a pop of color. 


For those cooler Summer Days:
Everyone should own the perfect sun hat. Everyone. They protect your face from the sun and look great with anything from jeans to a sundress. 

Hat: Vintage
Top: Brandy Melville
Pants: American Apparel
  

xx E.

No comments:

Post a Comment