Apr 6, 2013

Festival Style: Coachella 2013

Guess what is in 6 days...


I absolutely love music festivals. They are a place where art, music, and fashion all come together to create something marvelous. 

Living in Southern California places me in the center of the indie/alternative rock music festival hype. And i love it! The fashion and trends that come out of Coachella each year are amazing. Honestly, I dress like i am heading to Coachella 24/7 but music festival season gives me a chance to dress like a bohemian hippie and not be judged.   


I need these printed pants.




 I also love to see what my favorite style icons are wearing to music festivals.
Jamie Chung + More, Cocahella 2011

Emma Watson Cocahella 2012



Don't forget to accessorize with Henna!!  


 Here are some of my favorite artist that will be playing at Coachella 2013!

The Lumineers

The Neighborhood

Two Door Cinema Club

Vampire Weekend

Also my loves: 

Passion Pit 
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Tegan and Sara
Of Monsters and Men

R and E's Coachella style 

xx E.


No comments:

Post a Comment