Mar 19, 2013

Dragons.

They are RADIOACTIVE

On Monday me and my lovely friend T. and younger brother got to see our absolute favorite band in the entire world. My younger brother got me hooked on them back in 2011 and i have now gotten my best friends addicted to them too.

I dragged my friend out shopping and she found these AWESOME leather pants (which u cant see well here but i guess you'll just have to take my word for it). The rest of our outfits consisted of out Brandy shirts (LA vs. NYC) and me rocking my Jeffery Campbell's. And yes i did wear five inch heels to a 4 hour concert. 
p.s can you spot my wire crown?(DIY for that coming soon). 


Can we just stop and admire how hot Atlas Genius' drummer Michel is. 

DAN! 


The concert was literally to amazing to put into words. 

My video.



Demons has to be one of my favorite songs but my all-time favorite Imagine Dragons song is The River (i highly recommend you look it up!)


xx E.

No comments:

Post a Comment